CAE Jobs | CFD Jobs | ANSYS Workbench Platform | HyperMesh Bengaluru | Exp: 7+ | May 2017
Hyper mesh / Ansys Workbench
Posted By : Company Location : Bengaluru
(267) (3.0 /10) (14)
ANSYS Workbench Platform | HyperMesh
Salary ( in lacs)
0-1 (per annum)
B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical engineering
English | Hindi | Bengali
7+ (in years)
• Solid technical knowledge in the areas like Rotary machines, Strengths of Materials, Engineering Mechanics and fatigue life calculations.
• Must have Knowledge/Experiences in Aero engines or gas turbines.
• Experience in Repair and Stress concessions desirable
• Must have hand on experience with Hex-meshing.
• Must be able to carry out stress analysis (3D/2D-axi symmetric) of aero engine components (rotors & stators) using established methods.
• Good experience in Linear/non linear static analysis, Model analysis and Structural & Thermal coupled analysis.
• Vibration assessment/ Campbell diagram and fatigue assessment (LCF and HCF).
• Fracture mechanics analysis & Composite material analysis experience is a plus.
• Should have strong technical engineering and problem solving, very strong communication skills and a strong focus on high quality and on-time delivery.
• Work in a team based environment, have good written and verbal communication skills and be capable of making sound technical judgments and appropriate decisions.
• Very good knowledge in CAE process able to deliver the projects with précised quality of deliverables.
• Should be able to work independently & able to guide the junior engineers.